647-680-9308 / 416-299-7730
90 MELFORD DRIVE UNIT #1, SCARBOROUGH ON M1B 2A1
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE:
-WARRANTY IS VALID FOR THE CURRENT SUMMER SEASON ONLY AND COVERS: PEELING, CHIPPING IF NOT TAMPERED WITH:
FOR EXAMPLE: BRAKE JOBS, POWER WASHING, ABRASIVE CLEANERS. see below:
Warranty and care instructions on Caliper & Rotor restoration; Decals and Re-installation of wheels and other services
THE WARRANTY OFFERED IS A LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty is the only express warranty made by the contractor and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. This warranty covers only those services provided by the contractor to the purchaser named on the vehicle. In no event shall the contractor be liable for incidental or consequential damages or damages in excess of the original price. This warranty may not be altered or extended for any purpose unless done so in writing in a document executed by all parties for the services provided.
LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND CONDITIONS
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any work where the temperature was below 10 degrees and was painted by customer's request.
- Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work which was not performed by the Contractor.
- Repairs to surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design, permits moisture to collect.
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the colour and finish of all paints over time.
- Bleeding caused by rust or defective parts.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Abnormal use or misuse.
- Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by Spence Tire Inc..
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of Spence Tire Inc.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of work done subsequently, by another person or institution, to the vehicle which may have apparent contact to the areas to which the service was provided by Spence Tire Inc.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS-IMPORTANT TIPS WHICH WILL AFFECT THE WARRANTY
–Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring powder, as these may scratch the calipers.
–Never wax, polish, sand or lacquer by using mechanical equipment. Hand wash ONLY.