647-680-9308 / 416-299-7730
90 MELFORD DRIVE UNIT #1, SCARBOROUGH ON M1B 2A1
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE:
-WARRANTY IS VALID FOR THE CURRENT SUMMER SEASON ONLY AND COVERS: PEELING, CHIPPING IF NOT TAMPERED WITH:
FOR EXAMPLE: BRAKE JOBS, POWER WASHING, ABRASIVE CLEANERS. see below:
Warranty and care instructions on Caliper Painting, Powdercoating and Re-installation of wheels/other services.
THE WARRANTY OFFERED IS A LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty is the only express warranty made by the contractor and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. This warranty covers only those services provided by the contractor to the purchaser named on the vehicle. In no event shall the contractor be liable for incidental or consequential damages or damages in excess of the original price. This warranty may not be altered or extended for any purpose unless done so in writing in a document executed by all parties for the services provided.
LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND CONDITIONS
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any work where the temperature was below 7 degrees and was painted by customer's request.
- Any work where SpenceTIRE inc. did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work which was not performed by SpenceTIRE inc..
- Repairs to surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design, permits moisture to collect.
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the colour and finish of all paints over time.
- Bleeding caused by rust or defective parts.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Abnormal use or misuse.
- Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by Spence Tire Inc..
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of Spence Tire Inc.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of work done subsequently, by another person or institution, to the vehicle which may have apparent contact to the areas to which the service was provided by Spence Tire Inc.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS-IMPORTANT TIPS WHICH WILL AFFECT THE WARRANTY
Calipers require regular maintenance to retain their finish and notable appearance. Calipers that have been neglected or improperly maintained will be void of all warranties.
Calipers should be cleaned by hand regularly to remove contaminants like road grime, salt, ice/snow melting chemical and dirt, which traps moisture and cause surface damage to the finish. Brake dust is highly corrosive and creates a thick coating if not washed regularly. Household chemicals are typically too harsh for your calipers painted finish and should be avoided. A mild car wash soap or dish soap works best to properly clean your wheels and calipers..
Never clean your wheels or calipers when they are still hot from driving. Do not attempt to cool with water as this may cause damage to the finish and can warp the brake rotors and/or drums.
– Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring powder, as these may scratch the calipers.
– Never wax, polish, sand or lacquer by using mechanical equipment.
- Hand wash ONLY.
- During the winter months, road salts and chemicals can cause adverse effects on your calipers and wheels; it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so may greatly reduce the life of the product and can void your warranty.